We will deliver orders over £250.00 up to a distance of 100 miles using our own transport. We charge £80.00 per hour one-way to cover the costs of fuel and wages with a minimum charge of £30.00. For instance, a delivery to Oxford taking half an hour would be billed at £40.00. We also use pallet line and a delivery firm to take plants further outside our delivery area or to augment our own delivery service. Prices start from £70.00.
All costs above exclude VAT @ 20%.
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment should be on collection or in advance of deliveries.
2. We apologise that we cannot offer credit or accounts.
3. We accept payment by debit cards, cheques or cash but regret that we will be charging 2% for credit cards. BACS payments can be arranged for regular customers.
4. We request a 25-100% deposit on orders of contract grown, reserved and bought in stock. This is non-refundable if orders are already assembled on site and stock is of an appropriate standard.
5. In default of payment, interest will be added to the outstanding account calculated at a rate of 1% per month.
6. Any complaint must be made as soon as possible. We will replace plants which are discovered to be the wrong variety or which also have underperformed at the nursery. We will not accept liability for any losses incurred as a result.
7. Some prices may change during the year if alternative stock is bought in to replace current stock.
8. Pot sizes change throughout the year with our propagation and potting regimes. Smaller pot sizes are often potted on for summer to create bigger more drought-resistant, hardier plants.
9. Orders gathered for collection or delivery will be subject to a 35% surcharge for plants less that 3 per species. This excludes specimens and trees.
10. All plants remain the property of Babylon plants until paid for in full.